Our staff are here to help you 24/7. We take great
pride in our customer support. Below are some links to help you find answers to your immediate questions and to contact our staff.
You can view online interactive
How-To Videos that can help you to set up and configure your website now.
You can also find answers to most questions on the Frequently Asked Questions. page.
For faster response (Usual response time is less than 1 hour) you can use our
Help Desk Options and get your inquiries answered almost instantly.
A Short Overview of our Hosting Features with every Plan:
- e-mail Accounts, aliases, auto responders & web-based email
- e-mail "Catch All" feature available (use not recommended refer to #
- e-mail "Mailing List" feature ( refer to ## notation )
- Anti-spam & Virus Scan features
- Search Engine Submission
- Subdomains, Traffic Stats, Free CustomSSL
- No Ads or Banners, Custom Error pages
- Supports all major web development software including
- SSL 256-Bit Encryption, SSH Access
- Password Protected Directories
- cgi-bin, perl, php, mySQL, python, C++, Ruby
- Your own control panel with over 100 features
- Customer support for 24x7 Tech Support
- 99.9% Uptime, Cloud Connectivity with Superfast Bandwidth
- Regular Backups, Firewall Protection, Virus Protection
- (Click Here for more
Our Web Design and ISP Service:
(Click Here to view the Web Design and ISP Service Details)
To Take a tour of our online control panel, a powerful tool that puts you in total control of your web site
(Click Here ) to get a temp demonstration username and password for the your cPanel preview.
Our Data Center & Servers:
- Fully Redundant Backbone Carriers
- Diesel Backup Generator
- 24x7 Network Monitoring
- Routing using Cloud Technology
- Intel Xeon Multi-Core Processors with
- SSD RAID Harddrive System
- Self Healing Servers
(#) We do not recommend the "Catch all e-mail" function as this is the "Major!" cause of allowing Spam to get into your Domain and the respective mail boxes. It Delivers all non-specific addressed e-mail to your default e-mail box, Eg. anyname@yourdomain, is delivered to your e-mail address although the actual non-existant address that it was sent to, does not exist on your domain e-mail server.
(##) Users of mailing list features must make themselves aware of the Anti-Spam Laws and Regulations in their respective Countries.
( Clink Here) For Information on the
Australian AntiSpam Act.
\( Clink Here )
For Information on Anti-Spam Laws in the
United States, European Union, and Other